Life is a journey, not a destination.

My adventures in the captivating world of Aden and Elmore... tribute to my friends... encounters with heroes and monsters. Welcome to Nine Lives of Irijs - the Lineage II chronicle.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Girls' Night Out

And another oldie:


It had been a while since had been out. Just didn’t feel like going. So I thought what the hell, I do deserve some entertainment and decided to make a little sightseeing of my own…

I hadn’t been on the streets for long when I saw her. She looked delicious, slim and in perfect shape; her dark hair slightly curly and her eyes having that spark in them to make guys eat from her palm. She looked bored so I thought I’d give it a try, after all I had my own charm that most people found hard to resist.

She was leaning on the railing of a sightseeing platform overlooking the old town but her mind seemed to be drifting in a dream world, she was paying no attention to the city lights below. I walked up to her and touched her shoulder gently; she looked up and smiled so I asked if she’d care for a warm drink since the night was becoming chilly. She agreed with another smile and we walked down the platform to a nice café I knew just around the corner. We ordered hot chocolate without even asking what the other one wanted and finding our tastes alike made us laugh. We were sitting in the corner table and the place was quite empty apparently since it was no season for tourists any more. Halfway through our drinks she looked at me and asked if she could kiss me and I saw no reason to refuse so she planted her soft lips (tasting a bit of that chocolate she’d been drinking) on mine and slid her tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a while, she seemed to enjoy it and so did I… so it seemed logical that we got up and left. She touched my face with her fingers when we were in the elevator going up to my penthouse apartment, her skin felt so soft on mine – I guess that’s how it should be when you are not immortal. But the difference didn’t seem to bother her. We went straight to the bedroom, I guess our minds were moving in the same direction and she started taking off her clothes dropping her coat on the floor and loosening the buttons of her tight black top.

My first impression had been right – her body was gorgeous, she had perfect breasts and the nipples were perky with desire; her slim waist curved to a well-shaped ass and her legs would have made any model green with envy. She looked at me and lay down on my bed spreading her legs a little and running her hands all over her body as if showing me what to do. I didn’t need any instructions; I stripped myself too and climbed to the bed next to her. I kissed her lips and started moving down, touching her neck (for a split second I was tempted to bite her right away but I knew it had to wait), licking her skin down to her breasts, playing with my tongue around her nipples and sucking on them gently. She closed her eyes and her body was moving to guide me on. I spent some time with her breasts still, I just couldn’t resist the way they felt in my hands and how they tasted. Then I went on, making my way across her flat belly and further on to her pleasure zone. She was almost fully shaved, just a thin line of hair like a road sign guiding me in the right direction. I slid my tongue between the lips and she tasted so good… She ran her hand down my back and grabbed my butt, I felt her fingernails on my skin and it got me wet in an instant… she slid her middle finger inside me and when it was well lubricated she moved it to my ass. I wasn’t expecting it and she had long nails but I didn’t feel anything sharp so I relaxed. She began to make little round movements with her finger sending pulses to my entire body and I felt I was dripping wet. Soon we were breathing fast and our bodies were melting with sweat, her skin a lot warmer than mine though. She came with a scream, her body shaking and her legs open wide. I placed myself on top of her spreading my legs and still having her finger inside me so I could keep my hands free to stroke her breasts and get her ready for the final. I knew I was almost at the climax so I bent down kissing her lips and gently turning her head sideways; I kept kissing her neck and when I felt the orgasm building in me I opened my lips and sank my teeth in her flesh, my whole body shivering and the hot blood flowing down my throat soothing my thirst…

http://darkdeja.deviantart.com/art/Girls-Night-Out-111828684

No comments: